Ultimate Fudge Brownies with Peanut Butter Chips
Brownies. Fudgy. Chocolately. Peanut Buttery. Delicious. Oooey gooey brownies. There is nothing better than a perfectly baked fudgy brownie and a cold glass of milk. Perhaps one of the best combos in the world. I know you all are just getting to know me, but know that I am always on the hunt for new recipes and new ways to cook/bake things. No brownie recipe I have found yet comes together as quickly as this one does and tastes this rich. These brownies never disappoint. I will warn you…. you may be tempted to bake these to long. You may start talking to yourself….”The recipe says no longer than 30mins but the toothpick still doesn’t come out clean” “They don’t look totally done, what do I do?” “Does that Emily’s Tasty Adventures girl even know what she’s talking about?”… Don’t panic. It’s okay! Trust me and take them out of the oven anyways. The original recipe says to take them out when there are still crumbs on the toothpick but I am going to be totally honest here and tell you that I take them out when that toothpick is still wet with batter…Yes I do it. And you know what?? They are AMAZING.
I came across these on Pinterest and while skimming the ingredient list saw that I had everything I needed to make them. (That is when I broke into my happy dance and ran into the kitchen). The prep time is basically nothing and I have now made them so many times I could probably do it in my sleep. (Which would be dangerous. Please don’t bake these in your sleep) I love that this recipe only dirtys one bowl, making cleanup a breeze. You line your pan with foil so even that doesn’t get dirty. Really the only problem I have with these Ultimate Fudge Brownies is that they disappear…literally disappear. I eat one and then another and
then another. I cant stop! Then they are gone, and its until next time delicious brownies.. until next time.
- ~ 10 tbls. unsalted butter
- ~ 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- ~ 3/4 cup + 2tbls unsweetened cocoa powder
- ~ 1/4 tsp. salt
- ~ 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ~ 2 large eggs
- ~ 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- ~ 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 8inch square baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Make sure to leave some foil hanging over the edge so you can lift the brownies out easily. Place the butter, sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Stir together and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each 30 seconds.
- Do this until the butter is melted. (Mine usually takes a total of 1 minute) The mixture will look gritty.
- Set aside for a minute or two so the mixture cools down a bit.
- Stir in the vanilla. Add the eggs and stir to combine.The batter will be thick and shiny.
- Stir in the flour until just combined. Fold in the peanut butter chips and make sure to save a few to top the brownies and a few to snack on.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and top with remaining peanut butter chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then check your brownies.
- Insert a toothpick into the center and if it comes out with some crumbs the brownies are done. If they look too loose bake for another 3-5 minutes.You do not and I repeat do not want to over bake these brownies. They are supposed to be super fudgy.
- Please do not bake longer than 30 minutes...they will be sad.
- If you have self control (which I don't when it comes to these) let them cool before cutting.